Friday, May 16, 2008

Lazy Summer

I apparently have no thoughts of late.

The TA strike continues.
I went to the Historical Materialism conference in Toronto and found that city to be more enjoyable than I expected.
The new Nick Cave album is growing on me.
My best friend from high school and my father have both visited, and this has led to a sharp up-tick in my beer consumption.
I just finished an essay on Marx for inclusion in a book project organized by the Marx and Philosophy Society.
This week I will finish an essay on Aristotle that I hope will be my ticket to superstardom.
The two Davids are American Idol finalists, and if David Cook loses to that little cheeseball I will be honestly and righteously pissed off.
We are two episode away from finishing our complete Buffy the Vampire Slayer retrospective, which makes me a bit sad.

Summer's grand...

4 comments:

Jacob T. Levy said...

"We are two episode away from finishing our complete Buffy the Vampire Slayer retrospective, which makes me a bit sad."

Start over in French; it's good practice!

Will Roberts said...

I have no doubt. Comment dit-on "cuddle-monkey" ou "break-and-enterish" a francais?

jpf said...

Sara Michelle Gellar and her husband Freddy Prinz Jr. bought us supper in NYC on our honeymoon. How cool is it that? No Joke! And she's Jayne's favorite actress!

Will Roberts said...

That's pretty cool, Joey. I didn't know you had such Hollywood connections!